Video Killed the Radio Star
Did you know that by the year 2021, 80% of the global internet consumption will be video content? Video marketing has become a staple for many companies when trying to grow their business. But what benefits does it really have for you as a business? Here are some of the pros:
- Increased brand awareness
- Boost in social media engagement
- Improved SEO ranking
- Improved storytelling and brand messaging
In theory, it all sounds great, but is video marketing really worth the investment? Wyzowl’s 2017 State of Video Marketing survey shows that:
- 82% of businesses feel video is an important part of their marketing strategy
- 83% of businesses believe that video gives them a good ROI
- 84% of consumers have been convinced to make a purchase after watching a brand’s video
With such clear insight into how effective video marketing is, would you risk not incorporating that into your marketing strategy?
We can help to take you to take the next step. Click here to get in touch with our team!
Budgeting for Benefits
Why should a company make sure to include video as part of its scope of work? Take a moment to review these major benefits and see why budgeting for video is the first and most important step:
- Video and SEO — Video already helps boost a site’s search placement, but as it starts to become more and more important to consumers we can bet that algorithms will change to reflect more video content!
- Small Business Savvy — Small businesses will finally be able to keep up with the big dogs in the media space. Although they aren’t spending the same amount of money, using video will help boost their business and brand.
- DIY — More DIY video apps and editing tools will allow the everyday user to produce video content more easily.
What’s Catching the Consumer’s Attention?
It’s time to get creative! Here are some trending ideas that will boost your interactions with consumers:
- Time to get personable. People like to see who they are working with, and vlogging gives your viewers first-hand insight into who you are and what your business stands for. Want to secure dedicated viewers and traffic? Start a series!
- Everyone hates FOMO, including your clients. This function allows for real-time shooting, which is perfect for campaigns, giveaways, and major announcements.
- The VR audience is growing, and this gives you a chance to stand at the forefront of the virtual reality space. You are allowing the viewer to explore more and command more interactions, better retention, and lasting impact.
- YouTube is the second-largest search network with a wide variety of viewers who consume video and ads on a daily basis. With YouTube ads, you are able to nourish previous engagements and capture potential leads.
Linking Storytelling to Video
With storytelling playing such a crucial role in video, we are here to link the two together. Urban Link can optimize your engagement and provide results for your company. It's okay to get excited about these new opportunities in video marketing. We don’t blame you and we certainly won't.