Have you ever thought about how important colors are to your strategy? The Buffer Marketing Library stated that 90% of snap judgments have been made about products based on color alone! Branding colors make your business instantly recognizable and draw emotional associations to a brand.
Starting is easy. It costs nothing to choose a color, but making sure the color is right for your company is important for the long run. There are a lot of variables that play into choosing the right color, so here are a few questions to help get you thinking about what colors may be right for you:
- What industry are you in?
- What message are you trying to convey?
- What are your brand personality traits?
Now that you are thinking about what you want your brand to represent, let’s focus on why these colors are so instrumental to your business.
Why are Colors so Important to my Business?
- VISUAL IDENTITY - Colors make it easily recognizable for your consumers.
- AUDIENCE - Different colors resonate better with different audiences.
- DIFFERENTIATION - Your identity sets you apart, which means having a color that differentiates you from your space can set you apart!
What Your Brand Colors say About Your Business
Keep in mind that our emotional response sometimes goes a lot deeper than our initial response. For example, too much red can actually trigger anger! If you want to learn more about color meaning, click here.
Linking Color to your Brand
With so many possibilities, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
Not sure how colors correlate to your business brand? Not to worry! At Urban Link, we are color connoisseurs. We identify colors that will seamlessly translate across your business and social media, creating an identifiable presence in your community!